My husband went to Baylor and every time we’d drive through Waco, we had to stop for a Vitek’s gut pack loaded with brisket, beans, fritos… When you have to change your diet, there are always a few things that you REALLY miss. For me, it’s Bob Armstrong Queso Dip at Matt’s. For David, it was the gut pack. And so, we did our best to create a healthier version. Enjoy!
- 1 lb. Smoked Brisket, chopped
- 1 bag Sweet Potato Chips (Simply Nature from Aldi or Terra)
- Green Onions, chopped
- Onions, Chopped
- Avocado (optional)
- Handful of Spinach or other green, chopped
- Pickles (dye/chemical free), Chopped
- BBQ Sauce : Wellbee’s Paleo BBQ Sauce or Austin’s Own
Mix brisket, Onions, Pickles, Spinach, Avocado, and serve on top of sweet potato chips with BBQ sauce.